Monday, August 19, 2013

Orientation

I am looking forward to meeting you all tonight I am starting to get excited and nervous for our first day of school.  I wonder if any of you will have a hard time going to bed tonight like me.  When you arrive at orientation please be sure I get to meet you right away.  Then you will find some items on your desk and directions on the board for both you and your parents.  For those of you who don't know where our room is I am next door to Mrs. Willadsen who teaches 1st grade.  We are the second door after the restrooms.  I am looking forward to meeting each of you. Please check the class list to make sure you are heading to the right room. See you tonight!!!!!!!!!!! 
Vicki Aleman
Mitch Brennan
Kaylee Casady
Will Henle
Hope Jones
Wilken Kube
Abbie Lang
Justin Maine
Roc’lynn Maxwell
Daniel McNickle
Presley Mulford
Kyla Oppold
Alandra Palacios
Apollo Payne
Isaac Seu
Jacob Snyder
Caleb Stauffer
Aaron Sudtelgte
Brady Wendland

No comments:

Post a Comment